1. Cantaloupe Bowls With Yogurt and Granola
2. Strawberry Salsa Stuffed Avocados
3. Pineapple Strawberry Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
4. Berry Coconut Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
5. Coconut Curry Chicken
Now that you've bought a coconut, use the other half to whip up this chicken curry dish. It takes just 20 minutes (seriously).Get the recipe.
6. Papaya Summer Boats
7. Summer Açai Bowl With Toasted Buckwheat Granola
If you have the time and the energy, you could make this buckwheat granola from scratch. Or, you can opt for your favorite store-bought kind to save you a couple of steps. Get the recipe.
8. Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bowls
This grilled chicken teriyaki and zesty pineapple salsa over brown rice should pretty much be the official dish of summer: Get the recipe.
9. Three Melon Salad with Basil
Fruit salad will never be the same again. Get the recipe.
10. Greek Yogurt and Fruit Papaya Breakfast Boats
11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana Boats
12. Coconut Ice Cream Sundaes
Ice cream tastes way better when it's served in a fruit bowl. Get the recipe.