1. "Frozen pot stickers, frozen vegetables, and the miso broth."
2. "Chicken pot stickers and a bag of chicken chow mein."
3. "Mandarin chicken with cauliflower fried rice."
"I usually portion out a little less than one serving of the chicken and load up on the cauliflower rice and other veggies. Plus, when I get a hankering for Chinese food, this dish hits the spot — and it’s a helluva lot cheaper to feed my family this meal than to get takeout."
4. "Frozen dumplings with a bagged salad kit."
"Any pot stickers or dumplings on a bed of bagged salad, like shredded cruciferous veggies, sprinkled with a spicy sesame oil dressing, with some reserved on the side for dipping."
5. "Frozen gnocchi, chicken sausage, and a jar of pesto."
6. "Frozen gnocchi Gorgonzola, frozen peas, and kettle-cooked chicken soup."
"Combine it all in a pot and bring to a simmer. Kind of a lightly creamy chicken potpie soup. Salad kit on the side (I think the Mediterranean one is nice) if you want more vegetables."
7. "Frozen zucchini spirals and precooked lemon chicken."
10. "A bag of chimichurri rice and a carton of red pepper soup."
11. "Two cans of turkey chili cooked in a cast-iron skillet and the cornbread mix batter, prepared and then poured on top."
"Baked in the oven, it's is delicious and feeds my family of five. I've also cut the batter in half and used the other half to make muffins for the freezer for future use."
12. "Vegetable fried rice and mandarin orange chicken."
14. "Miso ginger broth, wontons, frozen veggies, and fresh bok choy."
15. "Black bean soup, canned black beans, and frozen multigrain blend with veggies."
"Throw it all in one pot. Bring to simmer. Top with tortilla chips, cheese, green onions, sour cream (all optional)."
16. "Thai shrimp fried rice and scrambled eggs."
17. "Frozen brown rice, Soycutash, and pot stickers."
"My kids like the steamable brown rice, a layer of Soycutash, and pot stickers all piled in their thermos for lunch. They take the pot stickers out and I pack a little dipping sauce for them, then they mix up the rice and Soycutash."
18. "Frozen cauliflower gnocchi and turkey Bolognese sauce."
19. "Mandarin chicken, noodles, and any veggies."
"I stretch their mandarin chicken by adding noodles and any veggies I have on hand. The sauce is usually plentiful enough, but you can make it go even further with some soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, etc."
20. "Coconut shrimp, cruciferous crunch slaw, corn tortillas, and any salsa."
22. "Frozen fish nuggets, tortillas, and bagged salad kit."
23. "Frozen Mexican-style roasted corn and a can of refried beans."
"Heat up the corn first, then add the beans until heated through. Makes a great dip or burrito filling."
24. "Pot stickers and frozen edamame."
25. "A carton of creamy tomato soup, frozen artichokes, and crusty bread."
"Depending on how cheap you want to keep it, you can also make a grilled cheese for dipping."
26. "Turn frozen garlic naan into flatbread or pizza."
27. "Latin black bean soup and frozen Mexican-style roasted corn."
"My local Trader Joe's had samples. It's a delicious combo, and we ended up buying both to make it at home."
28. "Frozen paella, frozen Argentinian shrimp, and peas."
29. "Frozen cauliflower gnocchi, butternut squash soup, kale, and goat cheese."
"SO easy. You literally just throw everything together."
30. "Frozen Japanese fried rice, broccoli florets, and teriyaki tofu."
31. "Creamy spinach polenta and frozen turkey meatballs."
"Microwave them together for five to six minutes. They complement each other so well."
32. "Frozen turkey burgers, canned vegetarian chili, and frozen vegetables."
33. "Frozen broccoli cauliflower patties and egg."
"Make this with or without a bun! I like to put sour cream and hot sauce on top."
34. "Frozen mac 'n' cheese and frozen creamed spinach."
35. "Frozen turkey Bolognese, chimichurri rice, cheese, and bell pepper."
"Mix the turkey Bolognese with a bag of chimichurri rice to make stuffed bell peppers."
36. "Frozen falafel, hummus, and veggies in a pita."
38. "Frozen sweet potato fries, black beans, and cheese."
40. "Frozen shrimp, limone Alfredo sauce, and pasta."
41. "Clam chowder and frozen seafood blend."
"Makes a hearty bowl of chowder. A pat of melted butter makes it even tastier!"
Do you have a favorite throw-together Trader Joe's meal? Share in the comments below!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.