17 Reminders That Rosé Season Is The Best Damn Time Of Year
It's hot out there. Stay hydrated.
1. Rosé Spritzer
All you need is your favorite rosé, sparkling grapefruit juice, and a little bit of gin. Get the recipe.
3. Rosé Sangria
4. Raspberry and Pomegranate Rosé Cocktail
5. Cherry Sorbet and Rosé Wine Spritzer
If you don't have time to make sorbet from scratch, the store-bought kind tastes just as delicious. Top it with rosé, club soda and some mint for garnish. Get the recipe.
6. Ginger and Jasmine Rosé Cocktail
7. Lavender Lemonade Rosé Cocktails
Take advantage of your local farmer's market and whip up this lavender-infused lemonade. Then, spike it all with chilled rosé. Get the recipe.
8. Lavandine Cocktail
9. Rosé Wine Granita
10. St. Germain Rosé Cocktail
11. Watermelon Rosé Margarita
If a margarita and a pitcher of sangria had a baby, it would taste something like this concoction...and that could be bad about that? Get the recipe.
12. Rosé, Gin, and Pink Peppercorn Cocktail
13. Watermelon Frosé
Guys: You only need three ingredients to make this boozy frozen treat. Summer dreams do come true. Get the recipe.
14. Rosé Bourbon Cocktail
15. Strawberry Rosé Sangria
16. Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas
Why settle for orange juice and Prosecco when you can serve this with brunch? Get the recipe.