Here's What A Million-Dollar Home Looks Like In 16 Different Cities
♪ ♫ If I had a million dollars ♪ ♫
1. New York City: 1 BR on the Upper West Side
A private outdoor terrace is hard to come by...especially in Manhattan. See the listing.
2. Tel Aviv: 2 BR Apartment ($815,706)
3. Rome: 3 BR Apartment
4. San Francisco: 2BR Condo in the Mission
This full-floor condo is set in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in all of SF. See the listing.
5. Paris: 1 BR in 3rd Arrondissement ($921,332)
6. Stockholm: 1 BR in Östermalm District
It's the epitome of sleep and luxurious Scandinavian design...swoon. See the listing.
7. Cape Town, South Africa: 4 BR House in Constantia ($980,028)
8. Barcelona: 2 BR in Turó Parc
A penthouse with a private terrace located just a block from glamorous Turó Parc...who wouldn't want to call this home? See the listing.
9. Melbourne: 3 BR in City Center
Welp, I'm taking my family and moving to the Land Down Under. See the listing.
10. Tokyo: 2 BR Skyrise in Chūō
Standing 180 meters in the air, this luxury residence is the 45th-tallest building in all of Tokyo. See the listing.
12. Berlin: 4 BR in Kreuzberg
13. Washington, DC: 3 BR Victorian ($1 million)
This single-family home boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a super central location, and — best of all — a backyard. See the listing.