We can all agree that frozen desserts are one of the best things about summer time.
So why shouldn't your doggo get to experience the same happiness?
Turns out he or she can. Enter: The ~Pupsicle~.
Here are a handful of easy DIY frozen treats to whip up for your pup and beat the heat. (And as always, check with your vet first to make sure these treats fit with your pup's diet!)
1. 4-Ingredient Yogurt Pupsicles
Use nylon dog bones as popsicle sticks so you don't have to worry about your little buddy choking on a disposable one. Learn how to make it.
2. Banana, Peanut Butter, Carrot and Bacon Pupsicles
Start with a creamy banana and peanut butter base, then mix in shredded carrots and bacon. Woof. Learn how to make it.
3. Banana Pupsicles
He's been a very good boy. Reward him with this easy frozen mixture of peanut butter, banana, and yogurt. Learn how to make it.
4. 3 Ingredient Frozen Chicken Bites
Peanut butter and chicken broth may not sound like an award winning combo to you, but your pooch thinks otherwise. Learn how to make it.
5. Peanut Butter and Blueberry Pupsicles
The milk bone is just the icing on the cake. Learn how to make it.
6. Frozen Pumpkin and Banana Dog Treats
All you need is pumpkin purée, banana, honey, and plain yogurt to whip up these tasty snacks. Learn how to make it.
7. Peanut Butter, Banana, Yogurt, and Honey Pupsicles
Freeze these babies in dixie cups so they're perfectly sized for your pup. Learn how to make it.
8. Apple and Peanut Butter Pupsicles
These tasty treats call for apple, peanut butter, and plain yogurt. Learn how to make it.
9. Frozen Watermelon Treats
10. Pupsicles Three Ways
11. Peanut Butter and Frozen Banana Bites
12. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Dog Treats
13. Apple & Chicken Pup Pops
Use rawhide sticks so that the entire pupsicle is edible. Learn how to make it.