We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Confession: I am obsessed with condiments. A quick look into my fridge will reveal dozens of sauces, glazes, and spreads that I use all the time when I cook.
Here is a handful of my go-to condiments that I always keep on hand to instantly turn basic home-cooked meals into something that tastes totally gourmet.
1. Soom Foods Pure Ground Sesame Tahini for a creamy, nutty flavor that enhances both sweet and savory recipes.
2. Flatiron Pepper Co 'I Can't Feel My Face' Red Pepper Flakes to add some serious heat to whatever you're cooking.
3. Japanese Kewpie Mayonnaise, which will replace any other mayo in your kitchen.
4. Brooklyn Delhi Tomato Achaar that can replace tomato sauce, salsa, or ketchup in any recipe.
5. Mike's Hot Honey for a sweet and spicy drizzle on just about anything, especially pizza.
6. Trader Joe's Chili Onion Crunch, an easy way to add depth and flavor to stir fries, veggies, and meats.
7. Za'atar by Z&Z that gives a zesty, Middle Eastern-inspired flair to fish, chicken, and roasted vegetables.
8. Trader Joe's Yuzu Hot Sauce for the perfect mixture of tangy and spicy.
9. The Truffleist Black Truffle Olive Oil, a drizzle of which instantly turns any simple meal into something that feels fancy.
10. Tiptree Little Scarlet Strawberry Preserve, which tastes like actual fresh strawberries and turns breakfast into a luxurious occasion.
11. Bragg's Nutritional Yeast Seasoning, which imparts a cheesy, salty goodness to pastas, soups, and more.
12. Tutto Calabria Crushed Calabrian Chili Pepper Paste that makes store-bought pasta sauces taste homemade.
13. Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce, which will turn taco Tuesday into the best day of the week.
14. Bushwick Kitchen Weak Knees Gochujang Sriracha Hot Sauce, a must-have for any Asian-inspired cooking.
15. Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, perfect for sprucing up eggs, toast, savory dips, and more.
16. Nori Komi Furikake Seasoning, for an instant flavor upgrade to bland rice.
Looking for more great finds to elevate your home cooking? Check out the basic kitchen products every home cook should own and products under $15 that'll make cooking at home easier.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.