15 Products That Will Actually Help You Stick To Your Resolutions
Here's how to stick to your goals in 2020, whatever they may be.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Every year we make tons of New Years' resolutions, but come February, we've already forgotten about some of those goals. Here are 15 tried-and-true products that will actually help you stick to your 2020 goals, no matter what they are.
1. A smart water bottle that'll keep track of you h20 intake, a must-have if you resolved to drink more water this year.
2. A TheraBox self care subscription that arrives at your door each month filled with anything from scented candles to moisturizing masks if you are trying to practice more self care.
4. Blinkist, a genius app that summarizes thousands of books into a 15-minute summary if you're aiming to read more in 2020.
5. A 8-quart programmable Cuisinart slow cooker that you can set in the morning and let dinner make itself, perfect for anyone who resolved to cook more this year.
6. Or a great new cookbook to inspire you with new recipes, like Alison Roman's OG "Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes."
7. A handy compartmentalized lunchbox, perfect for packing up your leftovers if you resolved to pack nutritious lunches for yourself or your kids, order this
8. Qapital, an app that helps you set and stick to your savings rules and goals if your goal is to save more money.
9. The Peloton Live Workout App, which gives you access to thousands of live classes you can do at home or at the gym if your goal is to work out more in the new year.
10. A set of essential oils, which contains 12 energizing and relaxing aromatherapy scents like eucalyptus and lavender for anyone trying to practice more mindfulness.
11. Or a cute one line a day memory book, an easy foray into journaling and a great way to unwind and collect your thoughts at the end of the day.
12. A variety pack of Curious Elixirs' nonalcoholic craft cocktails, which come in flavors like dark and stormy and Italian spritz if you're trying to drink less or give up booze entirely.
13. A copy of the New York Times' "36 Hours World" book, which will inspire anyone who resolved to travel more with long weekend itineraries for 150 countries around the world.
14. A sleek white noise machine that plays 20 soothing sounds to help you fall and stay asleep throughout the night if your 2020 goal is to get better sleep.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.