People Are Sharing What They Drink When They're Avoiding Alcohol, And I Definitely Want To Try Some Of These
"I'm pregnant, and when I'm craving a mimosa, this combination really hits the spot."
Maybe you don't drink alcohol, maybe you're trying to cut back on booze, or maybe you're just looking for some non-alcoholic drinks to sip on this summer. Whatever the case, people on Reddit are sharing their favorite mocktail recipes, and you're definitely going to want to try some of these at home.
1. Matcha Arnold Palmer
2. Cranberry Mojito Mocktail
3. Not-a-Rita Mocktail
4. Blackberry Mint Julep Mocktail
5. Cherry Fresca Mocktail
6. Hugeau Mocktail
7. Grapefruit Spritz
8. Basil Sour Cocktail
9. Pome and Peaceful Mocktail
10. Kombucha Highball
11. Sparkling Booze-Free Cider
12. Virgin Piña Colada
13. Strawberry Orange Spritz Mocktail
14. Key Lime Pie Dessert Mocktail
15. Non-Alcoholic Mojito
16. Silver Nest Mocktail
17. Strawberry Basil Seltzer
18. Ginger Ale Mimosa
19. Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail
20. Blueberry Lime Spritz Pitchers
21. Virgin Junglebird Mocktail
Do you have an amazing mocktail you'd recommend to others? Leave the recipe in the comments below!
Note: Responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.