People Are Sharing Their Favorite Lazy Meal Staples From Costco (And I'm Taking Notes)
Stock up on these.
Do you ever just dread the idea of cooking dinner? We've been there too. Luckily, our favorite megastore, Costco, has tons of foods that come in handy on lazy nights.
1. Kirkland Meat Lasagna
2. Beef Bulgogi
3. Street Taco Kits
4. Stir-Fry Vegetables
5. $5 Rotisserie Chicken
6. Salmon With Herb Butter
7. Frozen Chicken Melts
8. Frozen Chipotle Black Bean Burgers
9. Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo
10. Pre-Peeled Hard-Boiled Eggs
11. Teriyaki Udon Stir-Fry
12. Frozen Fish Fillets
13. Frozen Kirkland Cheese Pizza
14. Roast Half Duck
15. Frozen Mini Wontons
16. Mandarin Orange Chicken
17. Cheese and Bacon Egg Bites
18. Frozen Italian-Style Beef Meatballs
20. Garlic Chicken Pasta With Vegetables
21. Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli
What's your favorite Costco find for lazy nights? Share in the comments!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.