1. Bushido, Ginjo Genshu ($6): This canned sake is perfect for sipping on poolside, taking camping or enjoying over the course of a game night with friends.
2. Tozai Living Jewel, Junmai ($10): Light and easy drinking, it's the perfect beginner's sake.
3. Tozai Snow Maiden, Junmai Nigori ($10): If you want to try cloudy sake, give this a go. It has a creamy texture and full body.
1. Tentaka Kuni, Hawk in the Heavens, Tokubetsu Junmai ($15): Fuller bodied, creamy texture, with earthy, savory flavors. Goes great with barbecue and grilled meats.
2. Wakatake, Demon Slayer, Junmai Daiginjo ($27): A mix of ripe melon flavors and earthy aromatics. Great with richer seafood like lobster, monkfish, and cod.
3. Midorikawa, Junmai ($30): Easy-drinking, crisp, and dry. Perfect with light summer salads and crudos.