2. Not even having to use your hands to put food in your mouth
3. No "wizard academy" costumes
4. Friends willing to fight anyone who encroaches on your family-style feasting territory
5. This. All of it.
6. The ambiance
7. A choir with toads singing "Something Wicked this Way Comes"
8. Trips to Hogsmeade
9. No wasting precious sickles and knuts on fake haunted houses
10. No need to tread softly around muggles who hate Halloween
11. Perfect opportunities to sneak into the Restricted Section while everyone's feasting
12. And for slipping a Weasley's Wizard Wheezes love potion into your crush's candy
13. Polyjuice potion: better than any costume
14. Sweets so good you forget you're not magically exempt from getting fat...until you remember
15. And of course, good friends to rely on when the overeating shame-fest hits
16. Channeling your sugar rush into rooting for your quidditch team
17. A chance to work off all the calories with a good adventure and some well-earned bruises
18. All the other ways you can work off the extra calories (snogging)
19. Eye candy as well as real candy
20. Relief from the daily frustration of not being at Hogwarts
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!