33 Struggles All People Who Hate Shopping Will Understand
You hate shopping, and shopping hates you.
2. Which means you wear your shoes way, way into the ground.
3. And you'd rather keep wearing jeans with a hole in the crotch than have to buy new ones.
4. You’d rather improvise than have to go shopping for weather-appropriate clothing.
7. Everything in the shop makes you irrationally angry.
8. You hate the store, and the store hates you.
9. You hate the things for sale, and they hate you right back.
10. The music makes you feel like you have been dragged to a rave against your will.
11. The crowds make you deeply unhappy.
12. You walk around wondering if you just don't understand fashion nowadays.
13. After about 10 minutes in the store, you just can't face it anymore.
14. You want to get out of there as quickly as possible, so you just grab everything that could possibly fit you.
16. Nothing fits you.
18. You secretly fear that someone is watching you on a security camera in the fitting room.
19. Yes, the store's employees are definitely judging you.
20. The lights in the fitting room make you look like an ashen-faced monster while you try stuff on.
21. So the fitting room quickly turns into a cage of self-loathing and despair.
22. Pulling clothes over your head makes your hair go all static-y.
23. You wonder what bacteria are lurking on the fitting room floor.
25. You have never, ever taken a fitting room selfie.
Or if you have, you have never shared it on social media.