1. It's International Pillow Fight Day, which means that people are gathering in the world's major cities to do this:
2. They're doing it in London's Trafalgar Square.
5. And in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
8. This soft blanket of feathery snow has covered the Piata Universitatii in Bucharest, Romania.
10. And things are looking similarly snowy in Budapest, Hungary.
12. It's a full-on blizzard in Amsterdam's Dam Square.
15. And the same in Hong Kong.
18. Berlin is really going for it, too.
20. And in Vienna, Austria, it's a fair fight.
21. Paris seems to only have a few fighters, but they're taking no prisoners.
22. On International Pillow Fight Day, you can safely get out your rage.
23. Just look how much better these two feel post-fight.
It's not too late for residents the Western Hemisphere: Find out if your city has a pillow fight here.
Or, of course, you could always grab a pillow and a friend.