1. Dr Elizabeth Blackwell (1821–1910)
2. Annie Smith Peck (1850–1935)
Did you, Annie?
3. Mary Lou Williams (1910–1981)
Here she is again, without a second to spare for anyone's bullshit.
4. Sojourner Truth (1797–1883)
5. Ada Lovelace (1815–1852)
6. Beatrice Potter Webb (1858–1943)
Beatrice Potter Webb was a social reformer, economist, and historian who campaigned with her husband Sidney for policies to benefit the urban poor, working towards the first minimum wage laws, developing the early Labour party in Britain, authoring hundreds of books, and founding the London School of Economics – all while giving no fucks.