1. The BuzzFeed UK office had a go at self-portraits with their non-dominant hands.
Some did quite well, melting jaw aside.
2. Turns out, it’s a very giggly activity.
Even if you end up creating a horrible Frankenstein version of yourself.
3. You should always take care to include your fabulous accessories in a self-portrait.
And your screams!
4. Not to mention your fwooshy, voluminous hair.
5. And some people even drew themselves with melting chins.
6. While others were absolutely spot on.
7. Now it’s your turn! Share a photo of yourself and your best attempt at a self-portrait with your non-dominant hand!
Awards and badges will be given to the most creative submissions!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.