Not all rules have to be written down and passed around in order for them to be important and worth respecting. Some rules are just implied.
4. "Never make fun of someone else's laugh — be it how they sound or how they look. Laughing is the most natural expression of joy and happiness, and for someone to feel self-conscious about that because of other people's comments is so brutal."
7. "Don't ask for something if the person only has one left (gum, cigarette, piece of cake, etc.)."
8. "Be kind to people who are working: food staff, medical staff, etc. Don’t take your bad day out on someone else."
12. "For buses/trains/any other public transportation, let people exit first before you get on."
13. "Don't say shit about someone's appearance if it can't be fixed in less than 30 seconds. Spinach in someone's teeth? Let a homie know. Body type? Bad haircut? Worn-out clothes? Don't need to mention it."
You can read the full thread of responses on Reddit.
Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.