People Are Sharing Situations They Find Unnecessarily Awkward, And I Couldn't Agree More
I am UNCOMFY.
Can we just chat for a moment about how insanely AWKWARD it is to be a human being? Like, why is existence so embarrassing?
2. "Knocking on a bathroom door/responding to a knock when it's occupied. What do you say?!"
5. "Leaving someone's yard sale without buying anything — and you were the only one there."
6. "When you say bye to someone, then inexplicably run into them again a few minutes later."
11. "When you arrange a meet-up with someone and you spot each other from far away, then have to walk towards each other, unsure if you should just stare at them or ignore them until you get within greeting range."
18. And: "Telling someone they have something in their teeth. Everyone would want to be told, but no one likes to do it."
What's something you think is unnecessarily awkward? Drop it in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.