1. She's not afraid to voice her opinion.
2. She knows how effective the silent treatment is.
3. A daily workout is essential to her.
4. Peg knows that self-confidence applies to both brain and body.
5. She's not afraid to dream big.
6. She doesn't understand the way men think either.
7. Peg's a pro at throwing side-eye.
8. She's a whiz at wordplay.
You'd expect nothing less from the Texas State Boggle Champion of 1997.
9. She always believes in herself.
10. Peggy knows that a little spice is important in a marriage.
11. Peg's quite the worldly woman.
12. Peggy also doesn't understand kids clothing.
13. Peg's a forward thinker.
...well maybe a "creative thinker" is more appropriate.
14. Look up the definition of resilience in the dictionary. It's Peggy.
She is one of only 16 survivors* to jump out of a plane and survive.
*Her own estimate.
And with her Father-In-Law's questionable methods, relearned to walk in 6 months.
15. Peggy, like all of us, can sometimes be self-conscious.
She just so happens to be a "full-footed" woman. Size 16.5 to be exact.
16. She is a very supportive parent.
17. She's faced the adversity of sexism.
And went on to be one of Arlen's premier women's softball league pitchers.
18. And then she passed her feminist wisdom onto the younger generation.
19. She's not afraid to take some fashion risks.
New dye job? Yep. Questionable clothes? Yep. Theatrical makeup? Haven't we all?
20. She's seen her fair share of rough nights.
The greatest stories never start with someone eating a salad.
21. Peggy is a role model to girls everywhere.
There's no respect like self-respect.