5. She’s not afraid to dream big.
Just because you’re stuck in the suburbs doesn’t mean your dreams have to be.
11. Peg’s quite the worldly woman.
She is a substitute Spanish teacher, even though her language skills aren’t the best. As a result, she considers herself Arlen’s aficionado on all things Mexican, which include running the Cinco de Mayo Block Party and Dia de los Arlentinos.
Supportive and present parent.
Peggy’s a wife, mother, teacher, and an inspiration to us all.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀