5. She’s not afraid to dream big.
Just because you’re stuck in the suburbs doesn’t mean your dreams have to be.
11. Peg’s quite the worldly woman.
She is a substitute Spanish teacher, even though her language skills aren’t the best. As a result, she considers herself Arlen’s aficionado on all things Mexican, which include running the Cinco de Mayo Block Party and Dia de los Arlentinos.
Supportive and present parent.
Peggy’s a wife, mother, teacher, and an inspiration to us all.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚