1. Oscar Wilde, Grindr
2. J.K. Rowling, Skout
3. Emily Dickinson, OKCupid
4. Toni Morrison, HowAboutWe
5. George R.R. Martin, Match
6. J. D. Salinger, JDate
7. Gabriel García Márquez, Lulu
8. Jane Austen, Spark
9. C.S. Lewis, Christian Mingle
10. William Shakespeare, eHarmony
11. Judy Blume, Zoosk
12. Mark Twain, Plenty of Fish
13. Jackie Collins, Tinder
Art by Hannah Gregg
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.