1. Subtly remind everyone I interviewed with of my existence
2. Post cool stuff on social media in case anyone from BuzzFeed happened to be looking
3. Just, you know, casually stop by the office
4. Let BuzzFeed know that I'm over it and really not that desperate
5. ...But I really am that desperate.
6. Shamelessly beg BuzzFeed
7. Obsess over the stupid answer I gave to one of the interview questions
8. Find ways to distract myself from constantly thinking about the interview
9. Try to look for validation elsewhere
10. Nervously (triple) check that I sent "Thank You" emails to the correct email addresses
11. Apply to PlayBuzz
12. Send crystal awards to everyone I interviewed with
13. Go for the emotional appeal
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!