I read a reaallyy weird story ages ago on creepypasta that wasn’t exactly scary but just pretty fucked up. I can’t remember what it was called but it was about an orange? And it was a first person narrative of how throughout this guy’s life there’s creepy people trying to get him to take an orange. Long read but worth it if anyone can find it :)
It’s a magical place..
I’m a bar manager and on a quiet Monday night I had a (seemingly normal) lady hand a member of staff a clump of her hair to put in the bin.. ‘In case anyone tries to eat it’. Bar work.
- hannahbethm "Ten Times I Knew I Loved You"
- hannahbethm ""Empathy Cards" Say The Brutally Hone..."
- hannahbethm "The Dicks Of Our Lives"
- hannahbethm "25 Places In Scotland That Are Straig..."
- hannahbethm "28 Magical Photos You Won't Believe A..."
- hannahbethm "23 Reasons Having A Scottish Best Fri..."