44. I should probably be more patient. It’s only been two months.
45. Now is probably the time for some new protective styles.
46. Like a wig.
47. Wow, I'd never thought I'd say that.
48. Okay, so first time wearing a wig. So far so good.
49. Like really good, why did I not try these sooner?
50. Okay, I can't be the only one worried about how secure this is.
51. It's clipped in but it's really windy outside.
52. Anyway, I look great.
53. Plus, my hair’s protected.
54. I definitely needed that break.
55. Okay, I’m officially banning myself from buying any new products, I think this is enough lol.
56. Water, moisture, protein and low manipulation styles is really all I need.
57. I guess keeping it simple is what works for me.
58. I think I can say that I’m finally enjoying being natural. Outside of the post-cut high.
59. Like seriously, forget obsessing over curl patterns, hair typing, and shrinkage.
60. My hair is what it is.
61. And is freaking great that this grows out of my head tbh.
62. I might be starting to get the hang of this after all.