We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community what movie moment always leaves them in tears. Here are the best responses!
1. When Bing Bong sacrifices himself in Inside Out.
2. The opening scene of Up.
3. Satine's death in Moulin Rouge.
4. When Joy faked Jack's death in Room.
5. When Miguel and Mama Coco sing "Remember Me" in Coco.
6. When Nettie returns in The Color Purple.
7. When Cedric Diggory dies in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
8. When M’Lynn breaks down after her daughter Shelby’s funeral in Steel Magnolias.
9. When Marley's put down in Marley And Me.
10. When the mother in steerage tucks the kids in bed as the boat sinks in Titanic.
11. When Beth dies in Little Women.
12. When Dumbo visits his locked up mom in Dumbo.
13. When Thomas J dies in My Girl.
14. The choice scene in Sophie’s Choice.
15. The ending of The Boy In Striped Pyjamas.
16. When Simon comes out to his mum in Love, Simon.
17. When all the toys are in the incinerator in Toy Story 3.
18. When Ennis visits Jack's childhood home in Brokeback Mountain.
19. The final scene of Selena.
20. When Juno gives birth in Juno.
21. And finally, when Mufasa is killed in The Lion King.
Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.