17 Amazing Beauty Products That Are Really, Really, Affordable
Looking great doesn't have to break the bank!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Strengthening Hair Mask helps stop breakage and combats frizzy flyaways.
2. Kiss Natural False Lashes have tapered corners that look really realistic, and they're also reusable.
5. NIVEA Creme All Purpose Cream is dermatologically approved and can be used on your face, hands, and body.
6. Colorpop Lippie Pencils are long wearing liners designed to prevent feathering and come in over 32 colours.
8. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is made with natural calcium bentonite clay and pulses to draw out deep impurities
10. Sensitive skin baby wipes are a great alternative first step for removing makeup, and they're chemical free so they won't irritate your skin.
11. Cantu Cream Shampoo and Conditioner give gentle cleansing and are completely free from any sulphates or chemicals.
12. Drugstore Brand Vitamin E Oil is a natural alternative to skin moisturisers and is full of antioxidants.
13. Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish has a wide brush for easy application, and dries really quickly with a shiny finish.
15. wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer prevents creasing and makes eyeshadow looks last longer.
16. Kiko High Pigment Wet and Dry Eyeshadow comes in 86 shades and is perfect for creating both subtle and bold looks.
17. Sleek Brow Kit has a powder for shaping and a wax for setting bold eyebrow looks. It also comes with tweezers to combat stray hairs.
Submissions & reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.