21 Moments In Children's Movies That Were WAY Too Dark
These scenes were not suitable for all ages!
1. When General Woundwort and Bigwig had a deathly fight in Watership Down.
2. When Mrs. Jumbo got locked up in Dumbo.
3. The fate of the shoe in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
4. When the Other Mother tried to convince Coraline to sew buttons in her eyes in Coraline.
5. When the little boys are turned into donkeys in Pinocchio.
6. When Sarah tried to escape her boarding school by crossing an unsecured plank in A Little Princess.
7. When Large Marge appeared in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
8. When the witches removed their "human faces" in The Witches.
9. When Artax the horse died in NeverEnding Story.
10. The ending of Star Wars: Episode III.
11. When the child catcher appeared in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
12. When beloved Antie died in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
13. That devastating moment in Old Yeller.
14. When Thomas J. died in My Girl.
15. When Mary Jane's true identity is momentarily revealed in Scooby-Doo.
16. When Aslan was murdered in The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe.
17. When Willy Wonka took the kids through his creepy tunnel in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.
18. When the Ebenezer Scrooge Puppet appeared in The Polar Express.
19. When Annie got chased up a train track drawbridge in the final scene of Annie.
20. When Rasputin sold his soul in Anastasia.
21. And finally, when Tommy almost covered Dil in banana paste so monkeys would take him away The Rugrats Movie.
Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.