1. Start by paying down high-interest debt.
2. Beef up your emergency savings.
3. Prepare for retirement.
4. Invest and watch your money grow.
5. If you have kids, this is a great opportunity to save for college.
6. Switch to energy-efficient appliances.
7. Invest in your health.
8. Pay it forward.
9. Start that DIY project you've been dreaming of.
10. Take a vacation.
11. Treat yo self!
Make sure you get your maximum refund this year.
With 50 years' experience as Canada's leading tax specialist, H&R Block doesn't miss a thing.