We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These TSA approved travel bags, so you can forego cling wrap and not have to worry about your liquids.
2. This shirt dress that's perfect for a flight, because it’s long enough to cover up those borderline see-through leggings, but you can also tuck the front in, or tie it up for a cute, casual LEWK.
3. This cotton sleep mask to block out the world while you try to sleep during your overnight flights.
4. This spiral hair tie that won't leave you with any hair dents. You’ll love it so much there’s no way you’ll go back to regular hair ties ever again.
5. This pack of these COSRX pimple patches, so that you can take care of those pesky blemishes, while you're blissfully watching your in-flight movie.
6. These under eye masks that you can place underneath your sleep mask — ensuring that you wake up looking refreshed and non-puffy.
7. These yummy snacks that will be a massive help when your tummy is grumbling and there aren’t any flight attendants around.
8. This portable charger, because those flimsy arm-rest USB ports are always unreliable.
9. This collapsible water bottle, so you can stay hydrated throughout your flight without worrying about airport security or buying overpriced water.
10. These noise-cancelling, over-ear headphones that will keep you comfortable no matter how many babies are surrounding you on your flight.
11. These antibacterial wipes that you can use to wipe down your tray table, remote and basically anything else that might be crawling with germs.
12. These compression socks that will ensure you won’t suffer from swollen feet and ankles when you land.
13. This memory foam travel pillow, that comes with an eye mask and earplugs, so you’ll be all set to pass out as soon as you sit.
14. This comfortable and versatile t-shirt that will not only go with anything, but will also remain odourless and dry. Plus, it’s UPF 50+ so you can also wear it on all those adventures you’re planning to go on!
15. This large scarf that could double up as a blanket— making it perfect for when you get cold on flights.
16. These make-up wipes for when the bathrooms lines are too long and all you want to do is refresh your face.
17. This hand cream, because aeroplane air can be drying AF for your skin.
18. And some lip balm, because your lips will also be feeling that crispy air.
19. And finally, a travel coffee mug, because you're going to want to grab that caffeine as soon as you touchdown at your destination.
For free and fast delivery on some of these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.