We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Guys, it's officially springtime. Which means in just a couple of months, we will be blessed with the wet, hot glory that is the Australian SUMMER!
With summer comes beaches, pools and, of course, swimwear.
And if you're like me and don't enjoy dropping your entire paycheck on tiny pieces of fabric, I've hunted down the best bathing suits under $30 that you need to add to your summer wardrobe right now.
1. This two-piece set, that will protect your back and shoulders from the burning orb in the sky that we all worship.
2. This high-waisted two-piece set that will keep you feeling secure and fabulous.
3. This stunning one-piece with an even more stylish back.
4. This cut-out one-piece that is fun and flirty.
5. This gorgeous two-piece that would look amazing at a yacht party.
6. This two-piece suit that's pure ~aesthetic~.
7. This vintage-inspired set that will take you back to the 1950s.
8. This colourful two-piece that would look great with a pair of shorts when you're not in the water.
9. This floral one-piece that will make you question why you ever went for block colours.
10. This two-piece that would look perfect on the beach (and on your 'gram).
11. This frilly one-piece that will make you feel like a straight-up icon.
12. This two-piece that will make you feel like you're on the Greek islands, even if you're at the public pool.
13. This two-piece tropical set that will make your tan look phenomenal.
14. Or if you're after a more ~low key~ look, this tropical two-piece is perfect for you.
15. This black two-piece for when you want something basic that's still a ~lewk~
16. This perfectly-mixed two-piece set that screams sophistication.
17. And finally, this cheeky three-piece for when you want to look like a work of art.
Amazon has up to 40% off select clothing, shoes and accessories from date of publication until 22 October — so get amongst it!