We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
The end of the year is almost upon us, which means we've just about reached the season of giving!
And while it might be a given that you splash out on friends and family, teachers are often left out in the cold...
It might feel a little jarring trying to figure out what to get the educators in your life, so I've made this list to make things easier for you.
1. This accordion-style file organiser that's equal parts aesthetics and hella useful for organising those tests.
2. This pair of novelty socks that they can relax in during the holidays, while silently stressing about the amount of work they have to do before school starts.
3. This tea sampler that includes 20 varieties of tea, so that they'll have one for any and every situation.
4. This "Fixer of Everything" desk sign that is so true it hurts (don't @ me).
5. This adorable bookmark that will let the teachers in your life know just how much you appreciate them.
6. This teaching-inspired water bottle that's is utterly divine!
7. This gorgeous ID card holder, so that even the most mundane things will become fabulous.
8. This pretty keychain that they can look at when they're feeling overwhelmed and be reminded that they're helping people.
9. This delightful wine glass that they can use in their downtime — because if anyone needs more wine time, it's teachers.
10. This beautiful coffee tumbler that they can use for their morning brews, because lord knows they need it.
11. This set of six bath bombs to help them wind down after an extra long, extra stressful day.
12. This gorgeous set of whiskey stones they can use to chill their favourite spirits without watering them down.
13. This Australian pink clay face mask that will detoxify and cleanse their skin, helping them be their best and prioritise their self care.
14. A set of shea butter hand creams that will relieve their skin from the copious amount of washing they're doing — trying to avoid germs.
15. And while you're at it, get them some portable hand sanitiser because sometimes sinks and soap are not readily available.
16. And finally, this spark happiness set that includes 50 prompts for creating joy.
For free and fast delivery on some of these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.