18 Things That All Lazy People Should Have In Their Life
Just know that while I'm exposing you, I'm exposing myself too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These FULFIL protein bars that you can smash on-the-go because we both know that you're running late and making breakfast isn't an option.
2. This instant pot that will make even the laziest cook seem like a gourmet chef.
3. Or if you'd prefer a low and slow method you don't have to think too much about, there's this compact slow cooker.
4. This IGK dry shampoo, because sometimes even when you schedule a hair wash you just can't be bothered.
5. This sink shroom so that you don't have to worry about your drains clogging up, because this guy will catch all the gunk for you.
6. This self-charging robotic vacuum that means you never have to partake in the worst chore ever invented again.
7. This echo dot, which is an alarm clock and an all-round personal assistant, you can multitask and get things done faster without actually doing much at all.
8. Or, if you just need a ~softer ~ way to wake up, this light alarm clock simulates the sunrise for a more natural awakening.
9. A water bottle cleaning tablet, which will finally get rid of that funky smell you've been ignoring so that you don't have to go out and buy a whole new bottle.
10. This KitchenAid standing mixer so that you can make your own delicious patisserie level treats without having to go through the struggle of using a hand mixer.
11. This pack of makeup remover cloths that can clean your face with just water, because running out of makeup wipes isn't a good enough excuse to sleep with your makeup on.
12. This veggie chopper so you can get those nutrients in without having to go at them with a knife for an hour.
13. This microwave pasta cooker so you can have a spaghetti dinner without having to wash a bunch of pots and pans.
14. This handheld milk frother so you can have cafe style foam without having to leave your house.
15. This eyeliner stamp which is perfect for those of us obsessed with vampy makeup, but who can't be bothered standing in front of a mirror for an hour only to end up looking like a raccoon.
16. This hot air brush that makes it easy for you to give yourself volume and dry your hair without it getting poofy as heck.
17. This avocado tool that will make having avo on toast so much easier.
18. And finally, this bathtub tray, because even lazy people are entitled to self care once in a while.
And the best part? You don't have to leave your bed to order any of these.
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.