We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
In the beauty and makeup industries, there are a few products that just do it better than others.
People catch wind of their iconic payoff and they become dubbed the infamous ~cult beauty~ products.
Here are a selection of some of the best items for your consideration.
1. Cosrx acne pimple patches for when your skin acts up at the worst possible time.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, which is one of the highest rated eyebrow products on the market.
3. Lush's Dark Angels sugar and charcoal scrub, which is the perfect product to use on oily skin.
4. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, which somehow miraculously works on any skin type and any foundation, at any time of year.
5. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, which is an absolute must-have for anyone's makeup bag.
6. Thayers Witch Hazel that will soothe and tone your skin on a truly magical level.
7. Colourpop cream gel eyeliners that make it easy to add a little colour to your ~lewk~.
8. Kiehl's moisturiser that you can use day and night to give your poor, thirsty skin the hydration it deserves.
9. Aztec Secret Healing Clay that will draw out all of your skin's demons — and imperfections.
10. Benefit's POREfessional Face Primer that gives you an incredible base for any foundation and will assist your makeup with staying on all day.
11. A Beauty Blender sponge that will change the way you apply foundation and blend contour forever.
12. The Ordinary serum that's perfect to put on your face after toning and before moisturising at night.
13. FOREO's facial cleansing brush that is so easy and quick to use that you'll find it hard to make excuses not to wash your damn face.
14. La Roche-Posay's ultra-light facial sunscreen that's far less sticky than the regular kind.
15. Sand & Sky's Australian pink clay kit to detox your skin after it's been exposed to a bunch of makeup, dirt and pollution.
16. Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, which is awesome at combatting dry lips.
17. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil that is a lifesaver if you suffer from oily skin and experience breakouts because of it.
18. Face Halo makeup remover cloths that can clean your face with just water and little-to-no scrubbing.
19. And finally, Frank Body Rose Gold Shimmer Scrub, which will get your skin silky smooth and leave you with a glow like no other.
You, looking and feeling like a pampered princess after using all these products:
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.