We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Start with the most common enemy — dust. Using an extendable duster, start at your ceiling lights and corners, then slowly work your way down your walls.
2. After you're done dusting your home, grab a pack of fabric softener sheets and rub them against your baseboards. This extra step will keep those guys from getting dusty for ages!
3. Keep pet hair at bay with a pet hair roller that doesn't need any sheets or refills so that you can use it again and again without having to break out the vacuum cleaner.
4. Wash and dry your pillows, bedsheets and clothes — and keep them from losing their bounce with some spiky dryer balls. They also cut down on drying time so the environment will thank you!
5. Run your dishwasher with a dishwasher cleaner from time to time — it will help keep your machine happy and your dishes super fresh.
6. Make dusting blinds, keyboards and A/C vents easier with a microfibre wand that will help you get it all done quickly.
7. In fact, stock up on microfibre cloths, which are excellent for streak-free cleaning. Use them in your car, for your windows, stainless steel surfaces, wood furniture and basically anything else you can think of.
8. Do yourself a favour and get a smear free stainless steel cleaner that you can use with your new microfibre cloths so that all your appliances are spick and span.
9. Keep your wooden furniture looking fresh with some wood conditioner which will bring out the natural colour in the wood and adds a layer of protection.
10. Get rid of even the oldest, toughest bathroom stains with a mould and mildew removal gel that doesn't require any scrubbing! That's right, just chuck it on overnight and wipe it away in the morning.
11. But if you do need to scrub, invest in some cleaning brushes that come in sizes as small as a toothbrush so you can get to every nook and cranny.
12. If you've got stains in your toilet bowl that just never seem to go away, get your hands on a pumice cleaning stone. They work like magic, you'll just have to trust us.
13. If you really hate scrubbing, get some scrubbing attachments that can fit onto any drill and get it all done in ~record time~. You can use them in bathrooms, on your floors and even on the wheels of your car!
14. Get stinky drains under control with some deodorising drain sticks that actually eat away at organic matter.
15. But if your drain is full of hair and you need to deal with that first, use a drain snake to get all the gunk out.
16. And then ensure you're keeping it clean with a sink shroom, that will catch loose hairs before they can form knots in your drain!
17. Touch up everyday messes so that it doesn't all fall onto ~cleaning day~ with a hand held cordless vacuum.
18. Use an air duster to get every tiny crumb out of your keyboard, because (hard as we try not to) we always end up eating over our computer — don't even try to deny it.
19. Keep your sponges dry and clean with a steel suction basket that you can use in your bathroom, kitchen or anywhere you desire.
20. Keep your make-up brushes clean with a silicone cleaning mat you can stick to your sink. Not only will it help make-up application, but dirty brushes are terrible for your skin.
21. And use it with a cruelty free, plant-based and paraben-free make-up brush shampoo for ultimate effectiveness. This particular formula will leave your brushes super soft.
22. Keep your water bottles clean with a bottle cleaner that can also be used for vases, pots and jugs that can't be cleaned by hand.
23. And fight water bottle odor and general grossness with some cleansing tablets that will leave your bottles sparkling clean.
24. And finally, for any stains that remain, get some hard surface cleaner which will literally remove any and ALL stains.
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.