Just 19 Products That People Can't Get Enough Of On Amazon Australia This Month
Kindles, games and yoga pants for everyone!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This glare-proof and waterproof Kindle that will give you access to a world of books at your fingertips without you ever having to leave the house.
2. This rotating mandolin slicer to make slicing and dicing veggies even easier.
3. These UGG slippers that are an excellent and cosy alternative to putting shoes on, now that you don't need to leave the house.
4. This Fire TV Stick that plugs into your TV, so that you can binge-watch all your favourite shows and YouTube videos non-stop.
5. These ~UV lights~ that are essentially the luxury treatment your house plants have always deserved.
6. These Cosrx acne pimple patches that you can use during all your meetings without anyone catching on to your beauty routine.
7. These high-waisted yoga pants that will make your home workouts (or TV binging) so much more comfortable.
8. This Echo Dot, which is an alarm clock and an all-round personal assistant, so that you can multitask and get things done faster with minimal effort.
9. This portable nail drill set that you can use to keep those claws in check during self-isolation.
10. These Sound PEATS wireless earbuds, which are perfect if you're tired of constantly getting your wires tangled when you're attempting to work out in your tiny apartment.
11. This Vitamin C serum that will absorb right in and give you the glowing skin you've always wanted.
12. This phone tripod that comes with a ring light, because you finally have time to follow your dreams and become an influencer.
14. This humidifier and diffuser, which you can use with your favourite essential oils to create a safe and snug environment for relaxing when you've logged off for the day.
15. This body fat scale that you can connect to your phone, so you can understand the ins and outs of your body if, like me, one of your goals for self-isolation is to get ripped.
16. These dual brush pens, so that you can become the calligraphy master you've always dreamed of being.
17. This Aztec Secret Healing Clay that I encourage you to try if you have problematic skin.
18. This laptop table that can be used as a standing desk when you're working from home.
19. And finally, Uno, so you can master the "Reverse", "Skip" and "Pick Up Four" combo and transform into the ultimate Uno master.
You, after spending all your money on these genius items:
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.