2 containers Halo Top birthday cake ice cream
⅔ cup flour
4 tablespoons butter
1 egg, beaten
2 cups fresh strawberries
⅓ cup coconut flakes
¼ cup chopped kiwi
⅓ cup whip cream
1. Remove half the ice cream from 1 of the containers, and microwave about 1½ minutes or until melted. Combine with flour, butter, and egg.
2. Heat cone maker to medium, lightly spray with cooking spray, and pour about 3 tablespoons into the center. After about 1 minute check, remove from iron once they are browned. Lay across a rolling pin that is elevated on top of 2 overturned bowls. Allow to cool completely (should be taco shaped).
3. Chop strawberries into small dice and chop kiwi into very fine slices as well. Combine and add coconut flakes. On the large side of box grater, grate mango.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, place 2–3 scoops of Halo Top ice cream in each taco shell, and top with shredded mango “cheese” and strawberry “salsa.” Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.
5. Serve immediately. Enjoy!