French Toast Ice Cream Cups
½ cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
6 pieces white bread
1 pint Halo Top Blueberry Crumble
Whipped cream, for garnish
Blueberries, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Spray a silicone muffin pan with cooking spray.
4. Dip each slice of bread in the milk, coating both sides. Press the bread into each cup of the muffin pan, crimping the sides to get the bread to fit.
5. Bake for 15–20 minutes, until edges of the french toast are crispy and cooked.
6. Let cool, then remove the french toast cups from the pan.
7. Place a scoop of Halo Top Blueberry Crumble in each cup and top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries. Serve and enjoy!