1. A bestselling bottle of TikTok-famous Elizavecca hair treatment that's packed with collagen and soy protein to revive damaged, dull, or brittle hair in five minutes, revealing soft, nourished strands. This is salon-level haircare for under 10 bucks, folks!!
Promising reviews: "I have tried everything on the market to fix my damaged, bleached hair that keeps breaking off. I stumbled across this hair treatment on TikTok. I had never heard of it before but decided to give it a try. I used it for the first time yesterday and I couldn't believe how amazing it made my hair feel and look. It's sooo soft, shiny, bouncy and nourished. My bleached rats nest now looks and feels like virgin hair again. Even my boyfriend noticed a huge difference in my hair and you know it's a GOOD product when the boyfriend notices :D I’m going to buy a lot more of this product. I’ve been really frustrated about my hair for years now because of all the damage; now I can finally relax and enjoy my new hair. <3" —Eline
""I was skeptical. I’ll admit it. I wasn’t sure this would work on my 4c hair but it made my hair so soft! And I didn’t need to use a tremendous amount of product. It made it easy to comb out and blow dry my hair. It even made it smoother after the flatiron. You can’t beat it for the price." —Niki D.
Check out BuzzFeed's Elizavecca Cer-100 Protein Treatment review for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $6.70.
2. A post-blemish rescue balm because sometimes you're gonna pop that pimple even though you know you shouldn't. (We've all been there.) Just pat some on the popped blemish to calm irritation, help reduce hyperpigmentation, and add moisture. 💪
Promising reviews: "Love this stuff. Found this on TikTok and so glad I did." —Stephanie G
"Whoever made this needs a raise. I wish I could slather my whole face with it. I've had acne for like 10 years (no joke) and recently had a terrible hormonal breakout and this really helped. I know when products work and when it does and this works. PLEASE for the love of gawd try it." —Sarah L.
Hero Cosmetics is an Asian woman-founded brand and home of the popular Mighty Patch and more. Ju Rhyu launched the brand in 2017, and it's since evolved with products such as cleansers, toners, nose strip Mighty Patches, and more!
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in two sizes).
3. A 50-pack of compressed facial sponges for deep pore cleansing, makeup removal, and gentle exfoliation that TikTokers *and myself* love. They're made out of 100% natural cellulose: Sensitive skin, rejoice!
I ADORE these. My skin feels noticeably softer after using them and I can tell they clean my pores well because I'm breaking out less. Who knew that facial sponges were the skincare hack I've been searching for??? They make me look forward to washing my face, which is truly nothing short of a miracle.
Promising reviews: "OMG silly to be excited about a facial sponge but I love them. Saw them on TikTok. Wafer thin but plump up to 1/4 inch when wet. Just the right size for washing face. Gentle. Reusable. Use after face wipe or just with facial cleanser." —Janet
"I’m prone to dry skin so exfoliating is super important to me, but my skin is pale and delicate so anything too rough will leave me with redness and irritation. I’m also obsessed with skincare so I’m really picky about my tools and products. These are my new favorite sponges! I’m going to give them to all my friends because everyone needs them!! I’m so in love with these. The texture is soft but not too soft — after washing then exfoliating with a scrub using this sponge, my skin felt invigorated, soft, and clean. So pleasantly surprised because I’ve never tried this type of sponge and I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else ever again. Once you add water they become spongy and are soft but just the right texture to clean deep into my pores without the harshness of more textured sponges." —RejuveKate
Get a pack of 50 from Amazon for $9.98 (available in four colors).
4. A salon-worthy stainless-steel skin spatula to help majorly de-gunk pores using high-frequency vibrations. It'll also help optimize your skincare since your newly clear pores will be able to absorb your products better.
See it in action on TikTok here.
I finally caved and bought this during Black Friday, and wow, I am SO glad I did. Blackheads are less of an issue for me than cystic acne, and it worked beautifully for both, and somehow very gently, too. The first time I used it, I could see all the stubborn gunk in my skin being extracted — gunk that was still there despite having just showered and regularly adhering to a pretty strict skincare regimen (!). I used the Blume Nourishing Face Oil to keep my skin moist while using it, which worked well for me (they recommend using a toner, water, or some other moisturizing agent). After using it, my skin felt softer than it's felt in years, and super clean without being at all tight. In short, a great product and definitely a staple for me.
Promising reviews: "Don't doubt it, a staple in skincare. I got this little device from a TikTok and decided to give it a try. I never knew I needed it until the first time I tried it. The vibrations magically bring up all the stubborn blackheads you can’t reach with just your fingers, especially if you have acrylics like me." —Paige Chaney
"This thing is freaking amazing! I was super skeptical I would see any results because I just bought it on a whim because I have epic blackhead issues, but man was this the best thing I’ve ever used. It brought so much gunk out out my skin (once I figured out how best to aim it) I was seriously almost in tears. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t see it come up on the first pass, experiment with the best angle and tool direction for you. Also, expect to keep having to use it like everything else you need to keep going to see results." —Tyler Dominguez
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three colors).
5. A pack of reusable and DEEPLY satisfying exfoliating washcloths for scrubbing the dead skin off your body and revealing the ~baby-soft~ skin underneath. TikTokers attest: This product does not come to play.
I use these about once a week, and they are *chef's kiss*. Stay in the shower or bath for five or 10 minutes with moderately hot water before using, which will soften up your skin so that when you start scrubbing; dead skin will basically roll straight off your body. Your skin will look and feel as good as new after, and SUPER soft. One of my favorite shower products, and worth every penny.
Promising reviews: "I stumbled upon these from watching a TikTok and I’m so glad I did! Definitely look into how to use them before you start so you do it efficiently and find what works best for you. I use them after being in a hot shower for at least five minutes then I start with long strokes in one direction. These got lots of gunk off my body and left my skin feeling so soft and smooth!" —Mariah C.
"Okay, these things are AWESOME! I watched a TikTok about this gal using them and I figured why not try them. They weren’t expensive and I spend $5 on useless crap all the time. This, my friends, is NOT useless crap. This gets so much gunk off my body it’s disgusting. How can I have so much dead skin on my body!? I don’t know, but this gets it all off and leaves my skin so soft! Just throw some baby oil on your skin after using it and you are good to go!" —Emilee Brinker
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $6.20.
6. An *extremely* cute, TikTok-recommended octopus-shaped blackhead remover to gently exfoliate and pull out gunk from your pores. You can use this bb on wet skin for a quick treatment after washing your face or in the shower. (Because there's no such thing as too little time for skincare!!)
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, it works great so far." —MarMar Manuel
*Another* promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
7. A smudge-proof eyeliner stamp so you can rock an expert wing on the first try and free yourself from the agony of redoing your winged liner over and over until both sides match. This is the trick to a perfect cat-eye that we all need.
One side is the curved wing stamp, and the other is a regular fine tip liner for defining the rest of the eye. It comes in a pack of two, one for each eye.
Promising review: "Best eyeliner. Someone recommended this product for me on TikTok, but I was unsure of the quality because it was such a cheap price. I have cried, swam and this stuff doesn’t come off! It’s great. Not to mention it lasts a long time! I am happy with this brand." —Shay Lastowski
The Flick Stick comes from New Zealand-based brand and small biz Lovoir Beauty.
Get a set of two from Amazon for $14.97+ (available in three sizes and a combo pack).
8. A mini electric hair remover for an innovative alternative to disposable facial razors that'll gently get rid of peach fuzz and upper lip hair without ever touching your delicate facial skin thanks to its fast-vibrating "butterfly" technology.
To use, gently press the head of the razor flat against your skin (not at an angle) and make small circular motions.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I saw this product on a TikTok video and had to have it. This is an amazing product. Gets ALL the peach fuzz off your face without PAIN." —queenb
Get it from Amazon for $19.88+ (available in five colors).
9. A K-beauty carbonated bubble clay mask reviewers say is as fun to use as it is effective. It helps clear pores without drying out skin using a blend of charcoal and green tea extract, and foams into bubbles when it's done working!
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Might be a holy grail for me. I have had a lot of face masks and mostly have felt like they felt nice while on, but didn't do much for my skin. This one is amazing. My skin has felt congested and oily since summer started. I have a few products I use that can help — but THIS ONE — perfect. I didn't think my pores were a problem and never was able to extract any actual whiteheads until I used this mask. I had no idea there was stuff that needed to come out until I washed off the bubbles. I have to figure out how many times per week to use this, and definitely need moisturizer after, but I am already seeing a difference in my bumps and small acne!" —Keri Starrs
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
10. The TikTok-famous Essence Lash Princess mascara for truly dramatic length without clumping or flaking. This mascara is cruelty-free, has over *200,000* 5-star ratings, and is less than $5. What else could a mascara lover want?? Speaking as one myself: not much.
Promising reviews: "The only mascara I will buy. TikTok made me buy it and I’m so glad. It’s long lasting, doesn’t smudge…but best of all it makes my lashes look full. I look like I have on false eyelashes when I wear this product." —Michelle
"I didn’t think this was going to work for the price but I saw it on TikTok so I said why not! Y’all I brought three more after I tried this for a week! My lashes look dark and full like falsies!!! I love it. 🥰" —ShariRR
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
11. A cult-fave E.l.f. poreless putty primer TikTokers love for smoothing pores, locking makeup in all day, and hydrating skin using gentle squalane oil. Long story short, it helps your skin look like an IG filter.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Brooks Crim
Get it from Amazon for $9.
12. A beloved Aztec Secret healing clay mask with 100% calcium bentonite clay folks call incredible for its ability to deep clean pores and help fight acne and hyperpigmentation. People love it for their face and even for their hair and body! This is ~a longtime classic~ for a reason.
Reviewers recommending mixing in some apple cider vinegar for best use, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Promising review: "Skincare regimen must. This does exactly what you have seen on TikToks and reviews! My skin is so soft and clean after each mask. I use this to treat skin that I shave so that my shave is smoother and closer. I will always keep this as a part of my regimen." —Joann W.
"The best face mask I've ever used. I bought this because of TikTok and do not regret it. I have really sensitive skin so I was a bit skeptical at first. I used it for about the minimum time and I could not move my face. When I took it off I was shocked and worried because my entire face looked like it was burned. If this happens to you, don’t freak out! It goes away in less than 30 minutes. The next day my acne had completely disappeared and my skin looked glowy. Normally when I do a face mask I can’t tell any difference, but with this it was super noticeable. This will be my go to face mask from now on." —kk
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
Learn more about the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay in our deep dive!
13. And a silicone facial applicator brush that'll help you spread on your masks, because using your hands to apply clay or honey masks is kind of a mess. This brush helps you apply treatments evenly without getting goop all over your hands and fingers, and it'll also keep the jar of remaining product sanitary so it'll be good for longer.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these. I saw them on TikTok and ordered them right away. I've been using them for months now and they make applying masks so much easier. I get a much more even application than I did with my hands or with other brushes. Extremely easy to use, clean, and store. Love love love!" —caterina
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $5.50.