We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A clear, odorless stain repellent spray that protects surfaces, so that spills sit on the surface of your upholstery, carpet, and rugs and can get easily blotted away without staining. Now when you inevitably spill a drink, pasta sauce, or ice cream on your couch (speaking for myself LOL), you can just wipe it off without a stain!
Promising review: "I tested the Stain Guard product on a spare piece of fabric before treating eight white upholstered dining chairs. The product works exactly as advertised. After applying the product, I tested, and it creates a barrier that does not allow liquid to permeate the fabric. That is what I was hoping to get so this product did exactly what I was hoping it would do and performed exactly as described. I would recommend it if what you are looking for is a stain guard that keeps liquids on the surface of the fabric." —FJI
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two sizes).
2. A blackout roller stamp so you can finally do something with that growing stack of documents that you want to get rid of but can't until you've shredded it (and TBH it won't be getting shredded for a long, long time...if ever, because who actually owns a shredder these days??).
Promising review: "I liked this product so much I bought another one as a gift. It works as promised, and you really cannot read what is underneath the stamp. A black permanent marker wasn't working very well and sometimes shredding takes too long. This is a great product." —Figs5
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in eight colors).
3. The ChomChom pet hair remover roller to once and for all conquer the mounds of hair your furry friend has showered your home with (and the LOTS of not-so-visible hair that you didn't even know was there, as reviewers attest to). Prepare to be wowed, *literally*, by how clean and, well, new your couch looks once you've put this thing to the test.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
4. A bottle of hypoallergenic, biodegradable (!), plant-based Puracy stain remover that helps get rid or even the toughest of stains (grass, sweat, oil, blood, and caked dirt from baseball pants, which is TRULY no small feat).
To use, spray on the stain and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. For extra tough stains, let it sit overnight.
Promising reviews: "My favorite off-white hoodie had a huge tomato sauce stain that I had already tried to wash out. I used Tide To Go on it. The stain turned brown, but was still there. I was going to throw it away but thought I’d try this stuff. I soaked the stain with it overnight and ran it through the washing machine. No sign of the stain!!! Amazing stuff!" —Scott Broadbent
"I wish I’d taken a before and after photo of my white silk blazer, but it was such a lost cause, I didn’t think anything could get it to a wearable state. At the risk of outing myself as being just…gross, this blazer had been sitting in a dry cleaning bag in my car for ages. OK, YEARS. Six+ years ago I spilled BBQ sauce all over it right before a big move back home to Denver. It took me over a year to get it professionally cleaned, mostly because I was embarrassed, and was much better but still unwearable. Back to the trunk it went while I scoured resale sites for a replacement with no luck. I’m heading to Costa Rica next week and really wanted a light blazer to wear to dinner and decided to make a last ditch attempt to clean out the years-old, already-dry-cleaned, set-in-like-the-10-Commandments stains. Dear reader, this stuff worked. My blazer just needs a good press, otherwise you’d never know that my clumsy self nearly ruined it over half a decade ago. I hope I never have as dramatic transformation to use this on again, but do NOT hesitate to buy it!" —Christa M Youngpeter
Puracy is a small, family-owned business that specializes in natural cleaning and personal care products. They develop their formulas alongside doctors to make sure their items are truly nontoxic and effective!
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
5. A tried-and-true carpet cleaner to clean the spills and stains from all the mishaps you could possibly get into: think stains from spaghetti, coffee, pets, shoes, soda, and more. TBH this stuff may be made of magic.
Check out this TikTok of the Folex Carpet Spot Remover to see it for yourself!
Promising review: “There are products that you love and buy again. And then there are products that you love and can’t live without. And then above that, are a few select products that you revere and hold with the highest honor. Folex is that product. I have used Folex for years and it works wonders on everything from spilt coffee, wine, and dog messes, without any chemical smells or residue. But my love for Folex grew so much deeper when I dropped a 32-ounce jar of salsa down the stairs. My husband took one look and declared that the stairs were ruined and would need to be replaced. I took a look, grabbed the Folex and said, 'We’ve got this.' If you have children, pets or are very clumsy with your canned goods, you need this bulk-size jug in your arsenal of cleaning supplies.” —Carobnty
Get it from Amazon for $6.65+ (available in two sizes and in multipacks).
6. An indoor fruit fly trap because you've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of these annoying creatures and n o t h i n g has worked *screams into the void*. Simply place this trap near the trash or fruit in the kitchen, and you'll see a ~dramatic~ reduction in fruit flies within a few days.
Each trap lasts up to 45 days.
Promising review: "We get fruit flies every summer, but this year has been the worst by far. They land on any food you leave out, but worst of all...they hover around your face. I've tried a lot of different things, and nothing actually attracts the fruit flies. They're always attracted to everything except the bait that I put out! I bought four of these little apple-shaped fruit fly traps and filled them with the bottle of Terro bait. Within a week, each trap had at least 20 fruit flies. What's really cool is that you can unscrew the traps to dump the fruit flies out. Once the fruit fly goes in, it can't get out, and that is eliminating a great deal of them. I highly recommend trying these if you are suffering through a fruit fly infestation!" —KZ & SC
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $5.89 (also available in a pack of four and pack of 12).
7. Lobe support patches so you can wear your favorite big, heavy earrings without any pain or further lobe stretching. These patches attach to the back of your lobe so you can literally ~take a weight off.~
Promising review: "These are amazing. They are literal lifesavers. I LOVE my heavy Kendra Scott earrings, but I’m pretty sure they’re the culprit of why my right earring hole has ripped slightly. Using these support patches, it’s as if the earrings don’t even exist. I am going to tell all of my friends to get these for their heavy statement earrings!!" —Donthemom50
Get a box of 60 patches from Amazon for $9.95.
8. A literally award-winning TubShroom Hair Catcher for your drain that will free you from the horror of standing in dirty water as you claw at your drain to remove weeks (months? years?) of inevitable hair clogging post-shower. This product is beloved by over 80,000 people who rated it 5 stars!
This product fits in any standard drain, so it won't impact water flow, and you need only pull it out to clean it (and then replace)!
Promising review: "This thing is amazing. I’ve been fighting a hair-clogged shower drain and standing in icky water my whole life, and suddenly, with this little gadget, my problem is solved. Now, I’m not stretched out over the tub after every shower trying to wipe up the hair so it doesn’t go down the drain. I now rinse the tub allowing the hair to go in the drain where I can easily remove the Shroom to clean the hair out of it and replace it in seconds. When my tub/shower is cleaner, my whole bathroom feels cleaner. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!" —Connie
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in six colors).
9. A bestselling removal kit to drain all the earwax clogging your ears, preventing you from hearing clearly, coating your earbuds, and generally making life uncomfortable.
The kit comes with liquid earwax removal drops and a rubber ear syringe bulb. To use, place 5–10 drops into your ear and keep your head tilted for several minutes (though reviewers recommend up to 30 minutes). After expulsion of wax, gently flush your ear with warm water using the included syringe. Voila!
Promising review: "IT WORKED! As other reviews have stated, the key is to let it sit for 30 minutes. It was so itchy and awful, and I could only hear faint bubbling. When the solution was in, I couldn't hear ANYTHING else lol. But I think that meant it was working — the solution was mixing with the earwax to make a complete block, but also softening it in the process. After the 30 minutes, I filled the bulb up with hot water and blasted it in. At first, only little bits came out. Then, as I kept going, bigger chunks came out. Then, I suddenly could hear, but nothing came out. I rinsed another four times, and then, a DISGUSTING amount exploded from my ear! It was all over the sink, on the bulb itself, on the faucet lol! It was gross but felt SO GOOD to know it was out. Highly, highly recommend!" —Becca
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
10. A scratch-removing car restoration kit with a buffing pad and polish so that if you have a door-scraping accident, you don't have to panic about how much the repair will cost you: this little guy will help remove and polish your scratch so your car looks glossy again.
This product buffs away transferred paint and scuffing. If the scratch is deep enough to feel with the tip of your fingernail, you'll need professional repair help.
Promising review: "Fast shipping and results! I turned too sharp in a parking ramp and my back door scrapped along a purple pillar in the ramp. This happened a good year ago, and I never got around to taking care of the ugliness. My husband gave me so much crap, and I came across to this product, read the reviews, and ordered. It only took me about 20 minutes to get my 'after' results. It did, however take a lot of elbow grease. Don’t waste your time and money at the dealership. This product saved me over $500!" —S.R.
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
11. A food tracker to keep track of whether someone already fed Sparky breakfast (because we know his sad puppy dog eyes can't be trusted), and make sure your pet isn't being under- or over-fed.
Promising review: "Awesome product! There are four of us who were working together to feed the dogs. It simplified everything because I no longer have to text to see if anyone had fed them every morning. Now I just to see if it's green and if it's not, I feed them and indicate it. We all love it so much!" —Toni Deegan
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
12. And a medication tracker that you can conveniently stick right onto your prescription in case you'd prefer a tracker that conveniently goes ~wherever~ your medication bottle goes.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill." —Niki
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
13. A best-selling dryer vent cleaner kit to remove YEARS of lint, dirt, and hair in your vents so your dryer can run more efficiently and safely — and so your clothes will stop coming out with lint stuck all over them (basically making them seem dirtier than they were when you first put them in).
The kit comes with a vent cleaning hose, hose connection accessories, and an adaptor to connect the hose to your vacuum, and a lint blush. It fits most vacuum cleaners except some Dysons.
Promising review: “This tool is amazing! I couldn’t believe the amount of lint that was hiding inside my dryer vent . Although it looked disgusting, 🤮 I got a strange feeling of satisfaction that my dryer could breathe again after years of neglect on my part. If I could give this item a 10, I would.” —Karen F.
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
14. A dongle holder that will keep your audio adapter securely attached to your keychain, backpack, or purse so you'll never have to frantically turn your home upside down searching for it ever again – because IT WILL SIMPLY BE SECURED TO YOUR KEYCHAIN!! *Hallelujah.* Even better, it means more time to listen to music and podcasts (the whole reason you need the dongle in the first place)!
I recently bought this for myself and let me tell you it is life-changing. I refuse to convert from my beloved wired headphones to Bluetooth earbuds, but as a result I've had to buy "dongles," or headphone jack adaptors, that allow my headphones to fit in the port of my smartphone. I've now been losing, looking for, and resentfully buying replacement dongles for years LOL (no exaggeration). The Dongle Dangler snaps my dongle into its holder securely and safely, and I attached it to my keychain so that it has a permanent spot now. I'm literally so thrilled to have found this gadget, and for less than $5 too!!
Promising review: "I kept misplacing my little dongle, leaving it everywhere but where I actually needed it. So after weeks of eyeballing this dangler, I decided to just go for it. I now have the dongle attached to my keys at all times. It’s there when I need it and stays put when I don’t. I’ve toted this thing around on a daily basis for at least three months, tossed it in my bag, pulled it out of my bag, smashed it with stuff in my bag and the dongle has never once moved. It’s attached securely. So, if you’re tired of tracking down your dongle, just break down and buy it. Worth every cent." –rprm
Dongle Dangler launched on Kickstarter in 2016.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (also available in a pack of two and a pack of four).
15. A microfiber blinds cleaner for tackling built-up dust on your window blinds, air conditioner grates, or car vents. Not only will cleaning slats now be easier, it'll take half the time! TG.
This product has three cleaning "arms" and comes with five machine-washable sleeves.
Promising review: "I love this product!! It works fantastic! I am a housekeeper for several private homes. My least favorite job...cleaning window blinds! I have used about every method there is, but the job is still very time consuming. The main reason it takes so long is you must clean each and every slat separately to do the job right. Not anymore! With this product you can clean two slats at once, and it cleans them the first swipe! The microfiber is the key to getting all the dust, and the design of the product makes it super easy! PLUS, this tool can be used on different types of blinds because it is flexible! I have used it on wooden shutters, plastic vertical patio door blinds, and horizontal metal 'mini' blinds. Additionally, the microfiber 'sleeve' that fits on the tool is washable, and it comes with five of them, so it's a real value. Being reusable and with so many to use, it should last a long time before they all completely wear out! This product deserves 10 stars!" —Sandy D
Get it from Amazon for $7.59 (available in two colors).
16. A bottle of allergen spray that'll help reduce common allergens living on surfaces and in the air (think dust mites and pet dander — and cockroach allergens, GAG!!). This is formulated with extra-sensitive folks in mind and no harsh chemicals.
The bottle arrives filled with only mineral ingredients, so to use, fill the bottle to the top with tap water, shake, and you're set to spray!
Promising review: "First product that works! I was extremely skeptical. I have had asthma and allergies all my life, and they're bad. I've had allergy shots, and they're still bad! I looked at this and thought, maybe it will work...well, I've been using it for three weeks, and there actually is a huge, noticeable difference. Nothing in my allergy routine has changed — except using this. I would highly recommend trying it — my nickname as a kid was Wheezy. Lol. I can breathe through my nose now! 🤗" —Gina C. Miller
Allergy Asthma Clean is a small, family-owned business that was created in response to one their children's severe allergies.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
17. A bracelet clasping tool to help you fasten small jewelry clasps *ASAP.* Now you won't have to ask for someone's help (or worse, hurt your fingers trying to hook your bracelet clasps together by yourself for 10 minutes) — you can use this ~handy dandy helper~ to get the job done quick.
Promising review: "This bracelet tool is awesome! I bought one for myself, almost 60 years old, and my mother, who is 85. They work great for both of us. We both had trouble fumbling with our bracelets to put them on and off! It takes all of about five seconds, if that long, now. We both love them and use them all the time. Now I can wear my charm bracelet anytime I want. This tool is a great size and fits in your purse, too. Would highly recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
18. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner with over 20,000 5-star ratings that you can literally spray on your shower grime, forget about overnight, and then rinse off in the morning. This is basically all I've ever wanted in a cleaning product.
The Wet & Forget shower cleaner is safe to use on most surfaces except for natural marble. Use once a week!
Promising review: "I still can’t believe how well this works. My tub is shining. My clear shower curtain is actually clear or nearly so. I am 75 years old so my scrubbing days are past. I try to do the foam cleaner with a Magic Eraser sponge, but can’t do it often. This stuff eliminates all that. Wherever I spray and then rinse the next day it’s clean. I’m doing it every day to get rid of all the scummy buildup and then I’m going to switch to once a week. The only thing that’s a little difficult for me is the size of the container for me to manage but it’s well worth this inconvenience." —JHM
Get it from Amazon for $18.61.
19. A pack of DressWeights so you can walk down the street without your skirt lifting up à la Marilyn Monroe at the slightest hint of wind. Instead of having to hold your skirt down the entire time you're outside, these will get rid of the problem.
Promising review: "What an amazing invention! I had my bridesmaids use these for my destination wedding. I got married outside by a very windy gazebo and they worked like a charm. Highly recommend!" —kimberlyo143
Dress Strong is a woman-owned small business based in New York. The weights are reusable, and with proper care, the adhesive on the back lasts for about six uses.
20. A handheld PureWine Wand that filters out the histamines and sulfites in wine that cause headaches and hangovers, so that you can enjoy your wine *in peace* without needing to worry about *any side effects* tomorrow morning. The wand also helps restore oxidized wine, so you don't need to throw away open bottles! This is a game changer.
Promising review: "OMG!!!! This works. I love wine, but have terrible allergies to the histamines, sulfites, and preservatives in wine. I actually use one wand for two glasses of wine. I was very skeptical, but it works like a dream! Thank you PureWine. This is really a breakthrough for me." —Penny Froh
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $11.99.
21. Ceiling fan pulls to help you remember *once and for all* which cord is for the light and which is for the fan, because endless trial-and-error is not my idea of a good time. Let's just make it easy for ourselves, shall we??
Promising review: "This is the definition of 'product you didn't know you needed because you didn't know it existed.' I was FOREVER pulling the wrong chain on our bedroom ceiling fan. (Want the light off? Oh no...now the fan's on high. Need to change the fan speed? Eek...now you're in the dark.) They're a much better quality than I expected. They're actually quite heavy-duty pull chains, and they add a bit of fun to the decor (when you notice them — most of the time, who even thinks about a ceiling fan pull chain?). As an added bonus, my infant daughter loves staring at them while I change her diaper or jammies. I tap them to make the chains swing, and it's instant fascination, which helps make my job easier!" —LHD
Get them from Amazon for $5.60+ (available in three colors and two lengths).