We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dongle holder that will keep your audio adapter securely attached to your keychain, backpack, or purse so you'll never have to frantically turn your home upside down searching for it ever again – because IT WILL SIMPLY BE SECURED TO YOUR KEYCHAIN!! *Hallelujah.* Even better, it means more time to listen to music and podcasts (the whole reason you need the dongle in the first place)!
I recently bought this for myself and let me tell you it is life changing. I refuse to convert from my beloved wired headphones to Bluetooth earbuds, but as a result I've had to buy "dongles," or headphone jack adaptors, that allow my headphones to fit in the port of my smartphone. I've now been losing, looking for, and resentfully buying replacement dongles for years LOL (no exaggeration). The dongle dangler snaps my dongle into its holder securely and safely, and I attached it to my keychain so that it has a permanent spot now. I'm literally so thrilled to have found this gadget, and for less than $5 too!!
Promising review: "I kept misplacing my little dongle, leaving it everywhere but where I actually needed it. So after weeks of eyeballing this dangler, I decided to just go for it. I now have the dongle attached to my keys at all times. It’s there when I need it and stays put when I don’t. I’ve toted this thing around on a daily basis for at least three months, tossed it in my bag, pulled it out of my bag, smashed it with stuff in my bag and the dongle has never once moved. It’s attached securely. So, if you’re tired of tracking down your dongle, just break down and buy it. Worth every cent." –rprm
Dongle Dangler launched on Kickstarter in 2016.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (also available in a pack of two and a pack of four).
2. An indoor fruit fly trap because you've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of these annoying creatures and n o t h i n g has worked *screams into the void*. Simply place this trap near the trash or fruit in the kitchen, and you'll see a ~dramatic~ reduction in fruit flies within a few days.
Each trap lasts up to 45 days.
Promising review: "We get fruit flies every summer, but this year has been the worst by far. They land on any food you leave out, but worst of all...they hover around your face. I've tried a lot of different things, and nothing actually attracts the fruit flies. They're always attracted to everything except the bait that I put out! I bought four of these little apple-shaped fruit fly traps and filled them with the bottle of Terro bait. Within a week, each trap had at least 20 fruit flies. What's really cool is that you can unscrew the traps to dump the fruit flies out. Once the fruit fly goes in, it can't get out, and that is eliminating a great deal of them. I highly recommend trying these if you are suffering through a fruit fly infestation!" —KZ & SC
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $5.89 (also available in a pack of four and pack of 12).
3. A food tracker to keep track of whether someone already fed Sparky breakfast (because we know his sad puppy dog eyes can't be trusted), and make sure your pet isn't being under or over-fed.
Promising review: "Awesome product! There are four of us that were working together to feed the dogs. It simplified everything because I no longer have to text to see if anyone had fed them every morning. Now I just to see if it's green and if it's not, I feed them and indicate it. We all love it so much!" —Toni Deegan
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
4. And a medication tracker that you can conveniently stick right onto your prescription in case you'd prefer a tracker that conveniently goes ~wherever~ your medication bottle goes.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill." —Niki
Take-n-Slide specializes in nifty gadgets that help you track your medication doses or those of a loved one or pet.
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
5. A pack of eco-friendly washing machine cleaning tablets to remove odors and grime from your washing machine just by adding a tablet into your washer and running your machine like usual. Now your clothes will stop smelling like mildew after you JUST washed them, with literally the least possible effort on your part (my preferred method, OFC).
These cleaning tablets are compatible with front-loading and top-loading washers, and are septic-safe!
Promising review: "I was having trouble dealing with the moldy odor in my washing machine. I tried lots of home remedies, with lots of steps to prepare, and they worked, only they were too much of a hassle every time I had to clean. I've seen these products many times and I thought that they were just too easy to use and couldn't possibly work. Well, I was wrong. I placed this tablet in my washer, according to directions, and voilà it was done with one wash cycle and the odor was gone. The price is right, and I will buy these again!" —AnaB
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $15.95.
6. UV sunscreen stickers that change color when it's time for you or your kiddo to reapply sunscreen, using patented ~SPF sensing~ technology and gentle, latex-free adhesive. Now you won't have to worry about whether you need to reapply – this little guy will do all the work for you (score).
To use, apply sunscreen and let it dry for a few minutes before applying sticker. You can also reuse the sticker after it turns purple! Once you reapply sunscreen and put the sticker back on, it will turn clear again.
Promising review: "I love to hike and be outside but, like most people, hate sunburn. I thought I would have to buy more but it is the end of summer and I still haven't gone through all 16. I recently went to a water park and wore one on my arm and one on my leg and neither budged. It also indicated my need for sunscreen more than I would have done on my own. This is the first time I have ever been outside all day and not gotten burned. I will say that there are some deceptive readings but that's because if you're in the shade for a bit they go back to purple but it is easy to read by putting that spot in the sun for a minute (if that) and seeing if it goes back to sheer. I love these and will definitely be an annual purchase." —Audrey
Get two packs of 16 from Amazon for $25.99.
7. A microfiber blinds cleaner for tackling weeks (months? years?) of built-up dust on your window blinds, air conditioner grates, or car vents. Not only will cleaning slats now be easier, it'll take half the time! TG.
This product has three cleaning "arms" and comes with five machine-washable sleeves.
Promising review: "I love this product!! It works fantastic! I am a housekeeper for several private homes. My least favorite job...cleaning window blinds! I have used about every method there is, but the job is still very time consuming. The main reason it takes so long is you must clean each and every slat separately to do the job right. Not anymore! With this product you can clean two slats at once, and it cleans them the first swipe! The microfiber is the key to getting all the dust, and the design of the product makes it super easy! PLUS, this tool can be used on different types of blinds because it is flexible! I have used it on wooden shutters, plastic vertical patio door blinds, and horizontal metal 'mini' blinds. Additionally, the microfiber 'sleeve' that fits on the tool is washable, and it comes with five of them, so it's a real value. Being reusable and with so many to use, it should last a long time before they all completely wear out! This product deserves 10 stars!" —Sandy D
Get it from Amazon for $7.59 (available in two colors).
8. A bracelet clasping tool to help you fasten small jewelry clasps *ASAP.* Now you won't have to ask for someone's help (or worse, hurt your fingers trying to hook your bracelet clasps together by yourself for 10 minutes) — you can use this ~handy dandy helper~ to get the job done quick.
Promising review: "This bracelet tool is awesome! I bought one for myself, almost 60 years old, and my mother, who is 85. They work great for both of us. We both had trouble fumbling with our bracelets to put them on and off! It takes all of about five seconds, if that long, now. We both love them and use them all the time. Now I can wear my charm bracelet anytime I want. This tool is a great size and fits in your purse, too. Would highly recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
9. A blackout roller stamp so you can finally do something with that growing stack of documents that you want to get rid of but can't until you've shredded it (and TBH it won't be getting shredded for a long, long time...if ever).
Promising review: "I liked this product so much I bought another one as a gift. It works as promised, and you really cannot read what is underneath the stamp. A black permanent marker wasn't working very well and sometimes shredding takes too long. This is a great product." —Figs5
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in eight colors).
10. A tiny, extremely sticky Clean Ball that cleans up the dirt, crumbs, and hair at the bottom of your favorite tote simply by rolling around in your bag as you go about your day (because IDK about you, but the bottom of my purse is...a sight that even I'd like to be spared from).
The cleaning ball is reusable — simply remove the sticky ball from its honeycomb casing, and wash it with water!
Promising review: "This little ball is genius!! Rolls around in my purse; which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. Easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash, and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse, this a must-have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors).
11. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner with over 20,000 5-star ratings that you can literally spray on your shower grime, forget about overnight, and then rinse off in the morning. This is basically all I've ever wanted in a cleaning product.
The Wet & Forget shower cleaner is safe to use on most surfaces except for natural marble. Use once a week!
Promising review: "I still can’t believe how well this works. My tub is shining. My clear shower curtain is actually clear or nearly so. I am 75 years old so my scrubbing days are past. I try to do the foam cleaner with a Magic Eraser sponge, but can’t do it often. This stuff eliminates all that. Wherever I spray and then rinse the next day it’s clean. I’m doing it every day to get rid of all the scummy buildup and then I’m going to switch to once a week. The only thing that’s a little difficult for me is the size of the container for me to manage but it’s well worth this inconvenience." —JHM
Get it from Amazon for $18.61.
12. A waterproof shower curtain with storage pockets because fighting your roomies, kids, or partner for product space in the shower is the WORST, so instead you can use this shower curtain's ~nine pockets~ for everyone's shampoo, body wash, and bath toys. Pockets: saving the day just by existing.
It's also machine washable!
Promising reviews: "This was my favorite impulse buy from Prime Day 2022. It was cheap and seemed like the answer to my shelf space issues, so I figured it was worth a try. Wow was I impressed when it arrived! It fits my shower perfectly, has more pocket space than I know what to do with, and is so clear that I can see my decorative cloth curtain right through it. Oh and the pockets are mesh so no gross water welling up in them! If you’re short on shower shelf space let us me, this thing will be the best purchase you make." –Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $26.41+ (available in two colors).
13. A pack of DressWeights so you can frolic to your heart's content (or simply walk down the street) without your skirt lifting up à la Marilyn Monroe at the slightest hint of wind. Instead of having to pull your skirt down the entire time you're outside, these will get rid of the problem.
Promising review: "What an amazing invention! I had my bridesmaids use these for my destination wedding. I got married outside by a very windy gazebo and they worked like a charm. Highly recommend!" —kimberlyo143
Dress Strong is a woman-owned small business based in NYC. The weights are reusable, and with proper care, the adhesive on the back lasts for about six uses.
14. A Shark Tank-famous seat gap filler if you've dropped your phone, quarters, pens, or makeup down the seemingly bottomless pit between your seat and the center console more times than you care to think about. (Why is that area a literal black hole???)
The seat gap filler works by attaching to your seatbelt catch and moves with the seat so you don't have to worry about reinstalling or adjusting it. It fits most vehicles and trucks!
Promising review: "If you are constantly dropping your phone, sunglasses, debit card, pens, anything in the car in between that godforsaken space between seat and the center console, this product is for you. Seriously, it’s amazing. It just makes sense. It’s so easy to install my 6-year-old helped me. And now I don’t lose my stuff all the time. (At least not in the car.)" —SarahJ23
Get a pack of two with a bonus LED credit card light and a slide-free pad from Amazon for $24.99.
15. A handheld PureWine Wand that filters out the histamines and sulfites in wine that cause headaches and hangovers, so that you can enjoy your wine *in peace* without needing to worry about *any side effects* tomorrow morning. The wand also helps restore oxidized wine, so you don't need to throw away open bottles! This is a game changer.
Promising review: "OMG!!!! This works. I love wine, but have terrible allergies to the histamines, sulfites, and preservatives in wine. I actually use one wand for two glasses of wine. I was very skeptical, but it works like a dream! Thank you PureWine. This is really a breakthrough for me." —Penny Froh
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $11.99.
16. A Roborock robotic vacuum that'll do your least favorite chore for you. Not only will it vacuum your entire home, it even empties itself! IDK what's worse, vacuuming or emptying all the icky stuff your vacuum picked up, but now you'll never have to decide (or think about it).
Buzzfeed Shopping editor Daniel Boan writes: "I've always wanted a robotic vacuum, and after getting a chance to try the Roborock Q5+, I can't believe I waited so long. I absolutely hate vacuuming, so the ability to have a magical little robot clean my entire apartment at the touch of a button is an absolute lifesaver. The accompanying app is very easy to use — I typically use it to set up custom cleaning schedules — and the smart mapping feature was extremely accurate on the very first try. There are definitely cheaper options on the market, but what makes this worth the extra splurge is the self-emptying feature. Once the robotic vacuum is done cleaning, it finds its way back to the charging base and empties itself into a dust bag that lasts for up to seven weeks. My apartment has never been cleaner!"
Get it from Amazon for $699.99.
17. Ceiling fan pulls to help you remember *once and for all* which cord is for the light and which is for the fan, because endless trial-and-error is not my idea of a good time. Let's just make it easy for ourselves, shall we??
Promising review: "This is the definition of 'product you didn't know you needed because you didn't know it existed.' I was FOREVER pulling the wrong chain on our bedroom ceiling fan. (Want the light off? Oh no...now the fan's on high. Need to change the fan speed? Eek...now you're in the dark.) They're a much better quality than I expected. They're actually quite heavy-duty pull chains, and they add a bit of fun to the decor (when you notice them — most of the time, who even thinks about a ceiling fan pull chain?). As an added bonus, my infant daughter loves staring at them while I change her diaper or jammies. I tap them to make the chains swing, and it's instant fascination, which helps make my job easier!" —LHD
Get them from Amazon for $6.69+ (available in three colors and two lengths).
18. A pack of soft microfiber makeup removing towels so you can remove all your makeup by *just adding water.* Now you can ditch spending money and time on expensive makeup removing products. Once I tried these, I literally never looked back! You may say, Haley, isn't that what the Makeup Eraser does? To which I answer: Not quite! These are a ~fraction~ of the price, and dare I say they work BETTER.
I only use these now to remove my makeup, including heavy mascara, and they are great for my sensitive skin. I do follow up with a gentle cleanser to cleanse my skin once all my makeup is off. They're big and dry quickly so you can use the same towel multiple times before having to wash it or switch to another one.
Promising reviews: "I've used many different microfiber facial cloths and these are the BEST EVER!! They do a fabulous job of removing makeup but feel so luxurious. Even after washing numerous times, they still feel as soft and do a super job. Ordering some more to send to friends." —Scotland
"I purchased these just as face cloths to use WITH facial cleanser, but they really do take off ALL your makeup with just warm water…even mascara and long-wear cream eyeshadow, etc. I am so super pleased with these…one of the best products I have ever purchased on Amazon!" —Adriana G.
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $13.95+ (available in 12 colors).
19. A clear, odorless stain repellent spray that protects surfaces, so that spills sit on the surface of your upholstery, carpet, and rugs and can get easily blotted away without staining. Now when you inevitably spill a drink, pasta sauce, or ice cream on your couch (speaking for myself LOL), you can just wipe it off without a stain!
Promising review: "I tested the Stain Guard product on a spare piece of fabric before treating eight white upholstered dining chairs. The product works exactly as advertised. After applying the product, I tested, and it creates a barrier that does not allow liquid to permeate the fabric. That is what I was hoping to get so this product did exactly what I was hoping it would do and performed exactly as described. I would recommend it if what you are looking for is a stain guard that keeps liquids on the surface of the fabric." —FJI
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two sizes).
20. Lobe support patches so you can wear your favorite big, heavy earrings without any pain or further lobe stretching. These patches attach to the back of your lobe so you can literally ~take a weight off.~
Promising review: "These are amazing. They are literal lifesavers. I LOVE my heavy Kendra Scott earrings, but I’m pretty sure they’re the culprit of why my right earring hole has ripped slightly. Using these support patches, it’s as if the earrings don’t even exist. I am going to tell all of my friends to get these for their heavy statement earrings!!" —Donthemom50
Get a box of 60 patches from Amazon for $9.95.
21. A curved shower attachment that releases water in a narrow, contoured spray for optimal rinsing and to target your pup's hard-to-reach or sensitive areas. Now you can wash your dog's coat more efficiently and effectively – meaning you can spend less time washing away dried poop and dander, which is sure to be a win for you AND your pooch.
Promising review: "I wish I purchased this sooner. I have a very hairy double-coated dog, and this gets ALL the shampoo out of his fur. The flow is adjustable, and he will let me spray the top of his head, which he won't let me do with the dog shower attachment at our apartment dog bathing station. The hose is long enough so I can get completely under his belly. I also use this wand to clean the shower walls. I have tried other styles and brands, and this is the best dog shower attachment I have ever purchased. Very easy to install and it looks nice and sleek in the bathroom." —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $49.97+ (available in two styles that offer different GPM).