1. Ned, The Pie Maker
He can bring dead things back to life with one touch.
But if he keeps that thing alive for more than a minute, something must die in its place.
2. Charlotte "Chuck" Charles, childhood crush and dead-again girlfriend
Ned brought her back to life. But now they can't touch. Ever.
3. Olive Snook, Best Friend and Employee of the Month
She might be small, but she's got enough sass for two half-seasons.
4. Emerson Cod, Detective and Casual Knitter
He solves murders by using Ned's powers to wake up the victims – and then make them dead again.
5. An abundance of awkward hugs
Or lack thereof...
6. Chuck's Aunts
They're just a little bit strange.
But, they're synchronized-swimming mermaids!
8. The bizarre, alarming, mildly-disconcerting, yet always endearing murders.
8. All the cellophane kisses!
Sadly, we only got to be enchanted by Pushing Daisies for two halves of two seasons. But it will live on in our hearts forever, especially if Ned un-deads us...