The 23 Fold Path To Successfully Watching Kevin Ware Break His Leg
If you are in the slightest doubt, do not click any of the links.
1. Hear that there is a new, horrific video of a college athlete experiencing a compound fracture.
2. Drop everything you are doing, run to your computer.
3. Google Chrome crashes. Reboot your computer.
4. Find the Slate piece. Read the words "gruesome open fracture" and "six inches out of his leg."
5. Pause. You're great with blood, but compound fractures? Maybe you actually don't want to see it.
6. Idly select Foreigner's "Feels Like the First Time" on iTunes.
7. Read Slate's disclaimer: "As should…