Americans are particular about their sports. Football is king, basketball and baseball are okay, and hockey is a niche. There isn’t much room for the invasion of other sports (like soccer, or competitive darts), but Full Body Pong could be the next American sensation if it ever makes it across the Pacific.
2. eSportsGround, basically an interactive floor upon which a number of games can be played, has been around in Japan since last year.
It’s kind of like an advanced Kinect, only if Kinect was actually fun. I would pay tens of dollars to play Full Body Pong, and professional Full Body Pong would undoubtedly draw millions of viewers. Make it happen, Japan.
H/T Richard Eisenbeis at Kotaku
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨