16 Honey Recipes You Didn't Know You Needed This Summer
Summer just got even tastier! Share your summer moments worth savoring, and you could win a VIP trip to Lollapalooza ’15 from Jack Honey!
1. Imploding Honey Custard Cake
A delicate sponge cake with a rich honey custard center. It's as magical and delicious as it sounds!
2. Buttery Honey Beer Bread with Honey Butter
3. Fresh Fig and Honey Compote
There's nothing more satisfying than the fresh summer taste of figs and honey. Surprise your friends with it at a Sunday rooftop brunch!
4. Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
6. Salty Honey Ice Cream
Creamy honey ice cream with that perfect hint of salt and that perfect summer taste!
7. Spicy Honey Roasted Almonds
8. Honey Pecan Pie Bars
It's honey pecan pie in a bar. So you can have pie anywhere — whether you're at the lake, picnicking in the park, or by the side of the pool!
9. Honey and Tangerine Whipped Goat Cheese Crostini
Honey and goat cheese go together like... honey and goat cheese. It's perfection on a baguette.
10. Honey Avocado Dressing
11. Honey Glazed Rack of Pork Ribs
Pork ribs that melt right off the bone in a delicious honey glaze. You'll be the king of the barbecue!
12. Citrus Honey Glazed Vegetables
You'll be serving vegetables every day with this succulent recipe.
13. Apple, Brie, and Honey Bruschetta
Nothing ties the flavors of apples and brie together better than honey. And nothing tastes fresher than this summer bruschetta!
14. Lavender Honey Lemonade
15. Homemade Honey Candy
16. Meyer Lemon Honey Tart with Salted Shortbread Crust
The tartness of lemon meets the smooth sweetness of honey in this irresistible tart — not to mention the salted shortbread crust! You'll be the star of every summer potluck when you walk in with this!