2. If you're keen on having real flowers, try using baby's breath.
3. Recycle old glass jars. It may be clichéd to use them, but gosh, do they make things pretty.
4. Turn a cheap piñata into something fabulous with tissue paper petals!
5. Make your own cake topper with just wire!
6. A creative way to showcase the bride and groom's initials is with a marquee light.
7. Headpieces don't have to be expensive!
8. Consider buying a used wedding dress.
Chances are that the person selling it to you only wore the dress once (on their wedding day)! So if the dress fits, why not wear it? You can get it professionally cleaned and altered before the big day.