12 Beauty Hacks With Three Ingredients Or Fewer
Perfect for the DIY shy. Try over 100 uses for baking soda from Arm & Hammer.
1. Baking Soda + Essential Oils = DIY Bathsoak
Half a cup of baking soda and a few drops of your favorite scent go a long way. Goodbye, stress of the day.
2. Egg White + Yogurt = Nourishing Conditioner
For the softest hair you've ever had. Make sure to rinse it out completely with warm water. Recipe here.
3. Eye Shadow + Clear Topcoat = Custom Nail Polish
4. A Charcoal Capsule + Aloe Vera Gel = Eyeliner
You can swap aloe vera for water to create a more liquid eyeliner. Just make sure to use activated charcoal, not I'm-going-camping charcoal. Apply normally with an eyeliner brush! Further instructions here.
5. Unscented Lip Gloss + Cinnamon Oil = Lip Plumper
For va-va-voom lips. A few drops of oil into a standard gloss tube should do it. More details here.
6. Water + Baking Soda = No-Burn Body Scrub
7. A Beet + Honey + Olive Oil = All-Natural Cheek Stain
If you can get over putting beet on your face, the color and scent are beyond worth it. Instructions here.
8. Lemon Juice + Witch Hazel + Water = Facial Toner
Double bonus points? Lemon helps wake up your skin in the morning. Recipe here.
9. Shampoo + Baking Soda = Clarifying Shampoo
Clarifying = shinifying. Great for helping your favorite shampoo remove product buildup, so you don't need to buy yet another product. Ratios here.
10. Milk + Gelatin = Pore Strips
It seems like witchcraft, but they're just as good as the store-bought strips. Instructions here.