17 Things That Only Happen On Canadian Roadtrips
*Eats 50 Timbits* This road trip brought to you by the 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek. It's up for it, if you are.
1. Taking photos with Inukshuks at Whistler.
2. Getting photobombed by an overly eager chipmunk at Lake Louise.
3. And winding your way around the Sea to Sky Highway to enjoy the Tantalus Range lookout.
4. Eating this for breakfast:
5. Eating this for lunch:
6. And rolling up plenty of these:
7. Walking through the world's longest covered bridge.
8. Leaving the car behind to drive over a glacier in what might be the world's most badass bus.
9. Waiting for a moose to move out of the road while driving the Cabot Trail.
10. And realizing that these are only sort of a joke.
11. Picking roadside berries for an afternoon snack.
12. Or sampling some fresh maple syrup.
13. Brushing up on your French.
14. And seeing a ton of road signs like these:
Beware of all wildlife and also cyclists doing cool tricks.