1. Swanky lounge furniture in the middle of the sidewalk.
2. A mystery rabbit-hole entryway to an Alice in Wonderland-themed bar.
3. A Vegas-style EDM show in an old bank vault...with giant robots to welcome you.
4. A wall of skulls.
5. A rooftop bar with a view.
6. A Bloody Mary that's a full-on meal.
7. This guy:
8. A bathroom dedicated to Ryan Gosling.
9. A bathroom dedicated to Godzilla.
10. A flock of Segway-ers.
11. A nightclub on wheels.
12. A dog dressed as Santa Claus.
13. The hottest places to party.
With over 16 blocks of sights, sounds, and tastes, the Gaslamp Quarter never ceases to amaze and delight. Visit sandiego.org to start planning your getaway!
Sponsored by the San Diego Tourism Authority, funded in part by the San Diego Tourism Marketing District Corporation with City of San Diego Tourism Marketing District assessment funds.