5. Wisconsin is home to some of the coolest architecture in the country.
Including Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Monona Terrace and Santiago Calatrava’s Quadracci Pavilion.
9. Paul Bunyan’s all-you-can-eat breakfast is the gold standard of all-you-can-eat breakfasts.
No trip to the Dells or Minocqua is complete without a fat stack of flapjacks from Paul Bunyan’s Cook Shanty.
12. So is camo.
18. The three commandments of brats:
32. Brett Favre is a more polarizing subject in Wisconsin than politics, and that’s saying a lot.
36. You know exactly what to do when this song comes on.
Doesn’t matter where you are. You jump.