1. Being a jack-of-all-trades is a given.
2. Having an extremely difficult client can make you consider going the route of a full-time, salaried job.
3. Working for yourself definitely does not mean you have more time for yourself.
4. Explaining to your parents how you make money never gets easier...
5. ...but it does get easier to say "no" when a friend asks you to work for free.
6. And you've totally mastered how to hold your tongue when someone tells you they'd love to be a freelancer too but "can't afford it."
7. Some days are extremely busy.
8. And other days are more relaxed.
9. Working for yourself can get lonely sometimes.
10. Hiring an assistant actually seems like a good idea when you're really swamped.
11. You have enough flexibility to travel but no paid vacation days.
12. When business is slow, you begin doubting all of your life choices.
13. You even consider taking some pretty unusual part-time gigs during your profession's slow season.
14. And you save every receipt for every work-related purchase you've ever made.
Luckily, QuickBooks Self-Employed is here to make it all a little more manageable.
With QuickBooks Self-Employed, you’ll receive an estimate on how much money you need to set aside for taxes!