1. Host an indoor picnic with sunshine streaming in from your television screen.
2. Print out your own Cards Against Humanity deck.
3. Log into Myspace and LAUGH OUT LOUD at all your old photos.
The site may be completely different now, but thankfully your old photos are still available under the "mixes" tab.
4. Make your own pizza dough and avoid the long wet weather Menulog wait.
5. Start re-reading the first Harry Potter book.
6. Make a pom-pom. Hell, make HEAPS of pom-poms.
7. If the rain ruined your running plans, do an indoor workout.
8. Make some tasty mulled wine and don't worry about telling anyone how cheap the bottle of red you used was.
9. Find a colouring book that suits your mood.
10. Rearrange your bookshelf so it looks like something you'd see on Instagram.
11. Have a go at calligraphy.
12. Find every lipstick you own and make some art.
13. Bake something delicious, enjoying the way the oven heats your whole house.
Get the recipe for these fairy bread biscuits here.